For a trail runner who’s used to lining up at 100’s with just a Nathan Elite 2V Plus Pack, it’s going to be a blast carrying all those required items on my trek through the 2010 Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc. I am not a big fan of a bag of water on my back which covers a large part of my thermostat, oh well. As I prepare to run the ultimate trail running event, I look forward to enjoying the experience with team mates Jodi Chase and Cory Johnson. Look for the Wasatch Speed Goats to represent the United States with some strong results..scrape on!
Obligatory material : 2010 Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc
• mobile phone with option enabling its use in the three countries
• personal cup or tumbler 15cl minimum (water bottle not acceptable)
• stock of water minimum 1 litre,
• two torches in good working condition with replacement batteries,
• survival blanket,
• adhesive elastic band enable making a bandage or a strapping (mini 80cm x 3 cm),
• food reserve,
• protective raincoat for bad mountain weather,
• running trousers or leggings (au minimum pedal pushers covering the knees),
• cap or bandana.